Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Irony, $$, stats, and English

I was dipping around on myspace today. (Yes I know - I have a 15 page essay I need to proofread and I have a ton of Stats work to to, but I needed a mental break)

While I was there I ran across a group called Pageant 2006. I joined up of course. While I was there, I ran across a picture of this guy. He's a year older than me. My ex-girlfriend KNJ was really weirded out by this guy. Really weirded out. Like she wouldn't stay in the same room with him, unless I was there.

Anyway, I found out he was married. Guess who he married. KNJ's 20 year old cousin. There is actually a pic on her myspace website of KNJ being a bridesmaid for Erin. That's what I call irony.


On a different note, I'm saddended to report that I'm poor again. I got a scholarship this semester. I still took out my normal amounts in student loans though, hoping to have a bunch of money at the end of the semester to do stuff with (Like go to Cali for a 3rd time this year. Or to go see Grandma, or to buy a car [shh...don't tell dad about that one...]).

So I was saddened to see that I'm still poor in this, the last few days of the semester. So I checked out my bank statements and was reminded of why I'm poor again:

$381 for my new Dell computer after my old computer up and died on me.
$90 for two new Epinepherine shots
$80 for Drugs
$78 Madison Memorial
$~50 Madison Memorial
$23 Madison's Doctor Service
$~80 Mountain Valley Imaging
$348 Madison Memorial
(the last 5 are from my ER trip.)

In Total: ~$1100

This is in addition to two items I purchased that I thought I had budgeted for (I didn't realize my ER trip was going to cost me so much):

Ipod Nano - $150
Rowing Machine - $130

Gee - no wonder I'm poor.


Oh well. At least I have my Stats book and essay to keep me happy.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to comment that I didn't dip into the Bank of Dad, like I usually do, except for $100 to help pay for some drugs.

    ReplyDelete