Thursday, November 16, 2006

I had almost forget

...what it was like to throw up.

I have a hiated hernia on the back of my esophagus. It was discovered about 3 years ago (during an emergency apendicitus operation). I made cetain changes in my diet and I started having success in eating solid food starting in June 2006 (yes - it took that long to give up soda, chocolate, and a few other comfort foods.)

I haven't thrown up in 5 1/2 months, nor have I felt nauseas in as much time. This is way different from the 2+ years prior to that where I threw-up at least once a month and sometimes once a week.

So in that almost 6 months I had totally forgotten what it felt like to have a day like today. I woke up this morning, got ready for my day in the library (The end of the semester is coming - so are a million projects). I was just about ready to go to class when my stomach errupted. I spent the rest of the day feeling sick to my stomach.

Oooh how I have forgitten these days. Oooh how I don't miss them.

***
On a side note - KNJ enter the MTC on Wednesday. (For that metter - so did my cousin)

1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear about the erruption- hopefully there are no after-shocks!

    ReplyDelete