Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Another purpose

I have found a need to add another purpose to this blog. It is to report on weird things that happen in Idaho as reported by me and others. Tonights account comes from Charles:

"I was woking the other day in Broulim's and was observing a reset of some shelves in an aisle. One of the men working on the shelves had bent over to look at a leg that needed adjusting and his pants went into plumber mode, if you know what I mean, and he had some substantial cleavage showing. That would be bad enough, but an old, I assume a farmer, walked up behind him and inserted his finger in his cleavage. Yes, I know that is a disturbing image, but imagine if it happened to you. I think I would need some therapy. Just seeing it disturbed me greatly."

1 comment:

  1. I think i would feel quite violated... just hearing the story gives me the heeby geebies

    ReplyDelete