Thursday, April 6, 2006

There are somethings money can't buy. For every thing else, there is Mastercard

Trip to the Massage Therapist who first discovered the lump: $20 for 50 minutes (paid cash)
Trip to the doctor's office where it was decided there was really a lump there that didn't belong: $6 (paid cash)
Trip to get my hair cut to get my mind off of my hospital appointment in 90 minutes: $3.99 (paid with my Visa)
Trip to the Hospital's Ultrasound department to look for a lump: $244.50 (80% of which is paid by my insurance, the rest with my Mastercard Debit card)

Knowing that the lump is a usual lymph node and that there are no abnoralities or masses in my neck: Priceless.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear there's nothing unusual going on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you paid the least expensive one with your card instead of cash (like the first two). but hey, whatever floats your boat.

    ReplyDelete