Monday, June 4, 2007

My Trip to Boise

On Thursday I drove out to Boise for a friend's wedding. I've known JM since she was 2, so it was a really good experience to watch her get married. Even though her parents don't, I got a really good feeling from DC. I'm really happy for them. I ended up staying longer in Boise, though because I didn't want to go back to Rexburg.
On Friday I went to the zoo with JM's mom and siblings. It was a lot of fun. It's been a long time since I've had 17 nieces and nephews calling me Uncle Sean.
On Friday night I helped NH & VM change out all the outlets in the house (my father taught how to do this in Chad's house last year). It felt good to know more than VM and to have better tools than him. That night we went to a water park. I got some good pics there - especially of Johnny.
Also next to the water park was a field filled flags.
On Saturday, I went shopping and went out to shoot pictures. That night I went shopping with MH (formally MM) and CM (I bought a hat). After shopping I got to watch the illusionist for the first time.


I have to say, one of the coolest things about this mini-vacation was that every night, as they were putting the kids to bed, I got to go on a 30 minute bike ride (so that I wouldn't be a distraction to the calming down and sleeping process). It was so nice to go riding every night.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like fun! I wish Dun could wear fitted hats, cuz i think they look a lot nicer- but we've tried and the combination of his head being SO LARGE and MISSHAPEN- they just don't look good and we have to go with adjustable. I guess there could be worse things.

    ReplyDelete