Friday, January 4, 2008

My mind in the gutter

Martinez, CA

Today in California we had a major storm come in and cause havoc. Two out of the 5 major bridges got shut down. Of those two - one had 4 (!) tractor trailer rigs get blown over. We had wind gusts of 40 to 80 mhp across the area and across the bridges.

I had to go to Martinez to sign some papers for a new job I start on Monday. In an act my father will probably not consider me wise for doing, I wandered down to the ocean to see how the storm had affected the beach. Take a look at the BTC pictures to see a comparison between the beach today and the beach in September. Please note that the log shown in the September picture I saw floating out in another part of the bay.

(BTC)

1 comment:

  1. whoa it must have rained a lot if even the OCEAN FLOODED!!!

    ReplyDelete