Tuesday, August 14, 2007

And the Survey Says

I'm not a big fan of surveys, but I thought I'd do this one just for fun.

What is your favorite color? black & blue

What is your favorite food? cinnamon rolls

Do you have any pets? Nope, but I want a beagle

If you could be any where right now where would you be? at work or in Yellowstone

What's a wild thing you have done? Moved to Oregon

Do you have a nickname? Bon Jovi, Tech, Bob

What's a pet peeve of yours? BYU-Idaho Honor Code

What's the name of your bff? John

What's your favorite song? Abide with me tis eventide

What's one of your talents? Gardening

What's a long term goal of yours? Visit New Zealand

What's your favorite movie? Garden State, Murderball, Imagine Me and You

What type of car do you drive? Truck

Have you ever been in love? yup

What's something your would like to do more of? vacation

What's something you would like to learn? spanish

What's one thing you look for in someone you want to date? sense of humor (Brown hair brown eyes is a plus)

What is something you are good at? listening

What is something you are bad at? getting work

What's your favorite book? The five people you meet in heaven

What is one thing you have accomplished that you are proud of? Graduating from BYU-Idaho and Ohlone

What is something you hold dear to you? my memories

What's your favorite past time? cycling & taking pictures

Would you rather be hot or cold? cold

What's your lucky number? I don't know but I have two very unlucky dates: July 30 & September 19.

2 comments:

  1. can i ask why those are unlucky dates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i found myself saying
    "cinnamon rolls, cinnamon rolls, cinnamon rolls" over and over in my head.

    why didn't i know u like cinnamon rolls?

    ReplyDelete