Tuesday, November 4, 2008

buying rabbit food

(The conversation happened at PetSmart Today)

Cashier - Do you have a PetSmart Card?
me - No, but I just got four rabbits so how can I get one?
Cashier - Just fill out this form and we'll give you a card. Rabbits eh? Are they such a fun pet. They are fun to pet or play with or just watch. What type did you get?
me - The type that taste good.
Cashier - Taste good? Are you going to eat them?
me - Yup. For Easter. But not before I get some manure out of them for the garden.
Cashier - Sir these rabbits are pets, right? (holding back either tears or angry rage)
me - Oh, I'm sure they were some one's pets before I caught them in the backyard, but now they'll just be food and manure. What's my total?
Cashier - $17.68.
(I pay)
Cashier - Well hve a good day and good luck with your rabbits. I hope they taste good.
Next Customer - I'm sorry miss, are you promoting people eating their pets...?

No comments:

Post a Comment