Tuesday, February 14, 2006

being harassed

We have an 85 year old woman to do the food tasting display at my grocery store. I've noticed her before, but never really paid attention (I'm really focussed at work - which my co-workers love because they have found they can walk up behind me and scare me if they are having a boring morning.). Last week I was on my knees arranging stock in the burritos section when she comes and stands near me. She looks down at me and says "Yum...just how I like me men...on their knees." Then she licks her lips (and when I say licks her lips...I mean like a camel tounge - long and fat and all over those lips of hers, not subtle like a cute little honey in class). Then she smiles really big and walks away. I've seen her a few times since and she always looks at me with a big grin and a wink of the eye. I would turn her in except it's Idaho and no one cares. That, and, who turns in 85 year old grandmas for liking men on their knees before her. Somewhere there are men lining up to get a piece of that action, just not in the meat department. No way, no how.

No comments:

Post a Comment