Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Non-commital makeouts

Mormonism is full of jargon. There are a million acronyms that one must learn to be a full fledge member of the church. A few are;

DI - Deseret Industries
BYU - Brigham Young University (Or as some refer to it - "Bring them Young")
PPI - Personal Priesthood interview
FHE - Family Home Evening
VLC - Virgin Lip Club (never been kissed) I left this club when I was 14 with ACE.
RM - Return Missionary (a great number of girls at church schools won't date guys if they aren't a RM. These girls refer to these guys as premies - a term I hate)
RMVLC - Return Missionary VLC (I left this club with Cat) : For two years for guys and 18 months for girls that go on missions - there is no dating. Evidently, your lips become revirgincated during that time. If that is so - my lips will be virgin again come october of this year.

Lastly there is something called NCMO. This stands for "Non-Commital Makeout." In the world this would be seen as friends with benefits, but usually friends with benefits involves taking off your clothes and having passionate casual sex. "Good" Mormon kids don't remove clothes, don't feel each other up and don't have casual sex. Instead, they have NCMOs (the "s" is for "sessions"). Kissing, necking, french kissing and general lusting. No harm no foul. A common Mormon party game (for none strict Mormons) would be "7 minutes in heaven" where you pull a guys name out of a hat and pull a girls name out of a hat and stick them in a coat closet for 7 minutes. (an expanded version of spin the bottle)

I used to love having NCMO's. If nothing else - it could be referred to as intense self gratification - but it's fun. I used to do this activity once a month unless I was in a serious relationship and "serious" has its grey areas.

Since KNJ, I haven't done this. I've had offers, but I refrain.

EB is part of VLC, and is a bit proud of her status. So needless to say her and I aren't kissing or doing NCMOs. Not only that, but I've taken several girls out of VLC. I'm tiredof being someone's first kiss. I want to be someone's last.

That said - all day long today, I've been thinking about having a NCMO. I want some action. I need a Mormon slut.

(P.S. I will give the final instalation of Black History Tomorrow. I'm still doing some fact checking)

4 comments:

  1. But you made up for it by going home at christmas and creating a life with Drake. When I go home in April (only 50 more days!!!!) I doubt I can make up for my lack of NCMOs by getting Drake in bed. That and he's not my type. I don't date the married.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can find NCMO at BYU-I? I was hanging out with the wrong guys :( Our very first FHE lesson was about how it's wrong to french kiss. Supposedly it's simulated sex or something like that. (I kinda tuned out and was inwardly laughing. I may or may not have rolled my eyes a few times) That kinda set precedent for the relationship I had with my FHE brother while I was there. No NCMO for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is true. See what happens with a lack of NCMO? You go home and get pregnant. Try not to get pregnant when you're in CA, okay? If you do, they'll kick you out of school when your roommates go and tell the dean that you're pregnant :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. My roommates could care less if I were pregnant. Now if I was getting some and they weren't - that would be a different story.

    ReplyDelete