Wednesday, December 27, 2006

28

I turned 28 a few hours ago. Surely you must have heard the fanfare. No? Really? Weird.

I'd like to think I'm not only older but I'm wiser, but I'm not sure about that. I learned a long time ago not to date 18 year-olds yet I did it twice this year with the same results. My life experiences out weigh their life experiences and they get scared.

I only had a few different majors this year and they were more thought out before I changed them...but I still had about 4 different majors. I'm now a University Studies major with a really high possibility of graduating April 6-7th.

Up to about 2 days ago I thought I was moving to CO or UT, but being home does something for you. Being in Cali with lots of jobs and high pay and a dream of a better life...makes those mountains, trees and rivers less important. We'll see where I stand in 14 weeks.

I was going to spend my time here in CA catching up on my writing, reading some books, visiting some historic sites...but I'm just being lazy and sleeping all day. I go out at night and sleep all day. I really would like to be doing more with my life but after last semester's trauma, and all of the drama from 2006 - I'm pretty happy just sleeping and watching House and The Office on the internet.

Merry Christmas to all! Happy New year!

Love, Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment