Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Official Grades

Hi Everyone. It has been forever since I posted. But that is with good reason.

My grades became vitally important to me this semester. My grades at mid term weren't anything to brag about so I made an effort to change that:

Adaptive PE - A
Soc 112 - B
PR - B- (it was a F at midterms)
Soc 111 - C (it was a a D at midterms)
Book Of Mormon - C (it was a B at midterms. I sacrificed this class in able to bring up the two others.)

The other reasons I haven't had time to post in the past two weeks are that I had a funeral to go to which put me 4 days behind schedule and I've been dating SZ for about 2 1/2 weeks. Between her schedule and mine, I was spending every available minute with her. She and I will be separated for 2 1/2 weeks starting tomorrow, so our time is precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment