Friday, December 1, 2006

A first time for everything

Getting the mail today was like a Bi-polar experience. On the one hand I got my first Christmas card of the season from Dun & Gu.

On the other hand, I got a letter from USU's admission department. I got accepted to Humboldt State, Sacramento State, and Cal State East Bay with no problems. I even got accepted, and eventually went to, BYU-Idaho. I was accepted to Ohlone, my Junior college, as well with no hassle.

So today was a new experience. I have a 2.743 GPA. USU denied my application because it wasn't a 2.75.

So I now go with plan B. I'll graduate from BYU-I in July with a BS in University Studies with an Emphasis in Sociology, Literature, and Public Relations.

However - the denial process hasn't ended - I'm still considering Grad School, many of which only require a 2.5 to get in.

No comments:

Post a Comment