Tuesday, December 4, 2007

7 Random Facts

I have seen this floating around on various Fancy Simple websites, but no one has yet invited me, So I'm just going to list them myself. By the way, if you are reading this, you are invited to list 7 random facts about your self if you'd like.

1. I don't often watch shows that have a laugh track attached to it. I don't like being told when to laugh or being told when something is funny. Come to think of it, I don't watch too many shows that are funny except Family Guy.

2. Even though I worked in a theatre for 10 years, I'm not a big theatre kind of guy. I love the designing, building and taking down of sets, but for the most part, the running of shows bores me. I like the construction aspect the most.

3. I've had pneumonia 12 in my life.

4. I've been driving for 12 years and I've never had a ticket.

5. I rarely see movies while they are in theaters.

6. Every time I watch an M. Night Shamalan movie I keep all of the lights on in the house.

7. I don't like camping on the ground, but love the idea of camping in a trailer out in the wilderness.

4 comments:

  1. office doesn't have a laugh track

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a lawyer and an employee of the Forest Service, I feel obligated to tell you that you will be prosecuted if you transport a trailer into a congressionally delegated wilderness area.

    (Pro bono for the week...check!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brad: I was thinking of places like Yellowstone. People take trailers (& RVs, Motorcycles, motor homes and even boats big enough to be a RV) into Yellow stone all the time. But thanks for the pro-bono work. That's more than I get from the family attorney.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can take 'em there, no problem. It just can't be an officially designated wilderness area. Besides, you wouldn't be able to get them in one of those even if you tried. And, at the risk of making your blog horribly dry and irritating, I will conclude there.

    ReplyDelete