Friday, March 7, 2008

New View

Antioch, Ca

In an effort to see my toes in the shower again some day, I've been doing crunches at night before I go to bed. This is the view I have as I lay on my back and do crunches. I'm thinking about gathering up some pictures of ex-girlfriends and posting them up there as a reminder of the secondary goal. The next time I run into an ex-girlfriend and her husband or domestic partner, it would be cool if they see a slimmed down me and went "Wow! I could have had that."

--

On a different note, I became a grandfather again. Confused? Let me explain.

I was inspired by this blog. I created this blog. Melinda, inspired by me, created this blog. Melinda's sister was inspired and created this blog.

Recently I became a grandfather again. Once again, this journal inspired me, so I created this blog. John was inspired by me and created this blog. He has now inspired Jenn to create this blog. And I think Jenn took it one step further and inspired this blogger.

All told I have inspired 5 Photo a Day blogs: Bonnie, John, Jenn, Melinda, and Nina

I love to see how far this idea has gone. Josh, my original inspiration, has created a community on Live Journal that has even more people. I love to see this spread!

(I post on Blogger and Live Journal)

3 comments:

  1. what about my line!?

    i'm always the hated child! humph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gu...I didn't know you had a photo a day blog? What's the URL?

    ReplyDelete
  3. well... i don't exactly have a PHOTO A DAY blog, but i have a regular blog and if you discriminate against me cuz i don't have a photo a day blog.. then- well,

    that's profilin'


    and profilin's wrong.

    ReplyDelete