Saturday, December 6, 2008

Menu Change

I am a man of convenience. I work two or three jobs and I go to school. I try to cram as much as I can into the hours I'm awake. Additionally - I'm single and I eat on my own. It is for this reason I eat a lot of fast food. I love getting a Double Double with grilled onions from In N Out or getting a Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger from Carl's Juniors or a Sour Dough Jack from Jack in the Box or 6 piece chicken tender from KFC or even a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese and no pickle from McDonald's.

I'm really picky about my fries. Since living in Idaho, I really only get fries from In N Out because I can sit in drive through and watch them make them. The only other fries I'll eat are from Wendy's fast food place.

That stated, I decided a few days ago I might be eating too much fast food and so I went to Costco and bought some soups, popcorn chicken and soup in bulk.

The reason I did this was because as I was sitting at Burger King on Tuesday for lunch I realized I had no where to put my shake. My one drink tray had an In N Out shake cup and my other cup holder had a Carl's Junior shake cup in it. So before I could take my current order for a milkshake, I had to ask the window people to throw away my other two empty shake cups. I decided maybe that was a sign that my fast food was getting out of control.
--
(unrelated to this post, but I wanted to share this as I've heard three different versions of it today and I love this song)

No comments:

Post a Comment