Monday, December 14, 2009

Possible Date Activities

Now that I am dating steady with Amy, people randomly come up to me and offer date ideas. I'm starting to forget them so I thought I would just keep a running list on my blog. If you have suggestions for dates that are either inexpensive or unique to the San Fransico Bay Area Experience, please feel free to add them.

Sandhil Crane Wetland Tour
Rainforest Cafe
Monarch gathering
Marine Mammal Center
Walking on that path Matt told us about in Napa
Robert Luis Stevenson Museum
Tour the Caldacott Tunnel
Hiking or biking the Golden Gate
Hiking Muir Woods to Stinson Beach (put a car at either end)
Hiking the back of Mt. Diablo from Clayton to see the waterfalls
Hiking Little Yosemite to see the waterfalls.
California Academy of Science.
Golden Gate Park.
SFMOMA.
Asian Art Museum.
Santa Rosa Safari.

1 comment:

  1. ice skating is always fun this time of year.. there are a couple in Pleasanton, and one in WC, that I've heard about..

    ReplyDelete