Friday, March 19, 2010

I found the front water source this morning. That will make putting in sprinklers and a drip system easier. I was beat 4 times out of 5 by a third grade client today while playing kid UNO. I made up for it by beating her 2 out of 3 times while playing Connect 4. During lunch and through out the day I read Enders Game. I'm about 180 pages in. After work I worked in the back yard trying to trim the berry bush. While I was pulling on a weed, the lattice structure pulled down almost hitting me in the head, It looks like the same idiots who installed the wooden shed installed the lattice work thing. Wrought-ed out posts every single one of them. I bought three tools at Home Depot tonight.I made a payment on my credit card. After I publish this,i'm going to work on my room and then bed - lots to do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment