Saturday, March 20, 2010

I woke up at 7:30. I took the truck and trailer to the dump. Dropped off the load.I then took the trailer to Clyde to put it back in storage. I picked up Kathryn on the way home, met Jill at the house and the three of us drove down to Sunol Regional Park to go hiking. We hiked Camp Ohlone Rd to the Little Yosemite area, took pictures of the waterfalls, and then continued onto the Canyon View Trail and the Indian Joe nature trail. For breakfast/lunch/dinner, we went to the Cheesecake factory in Pleasanton. We walked off the big meal by window shopping in the mall. Then it was back to Benecia to drop Kathryn off, and head to Napa. In Napa, Jill and I watched "The last station" which I thought was interesting and endearing and Jill thought was depressing and not at all what she wanted to see. After the movie, we went out for yogurt and talked. Once I got home, Dave, Deborea and I went out for groceries for tomorrow. Dave and I decided we had no desire to go to church. Deborea is not feeling well enough for church - so we are going to stay home and have steak instead. It is Midnight as I'm typing this. We just barely got back from the grocery store and I'm off to a bed that will rest my tired body.

No comments:

Post a Comment