Thursday, November 5, 2009

Gratitude November 5 2009 -Post Edit**

First off. I'm conducting a poll ----------->

I am grateful for opportunities to fast and pray for a purpose - and then see the results.

I am grateful for home cooked meals.

I am grateful for volleyball.

I am grateful for all of the things I learned at BYUI that weren't in the actual classroom.

I am grateful for all of my friends.

I am grateful for spell checker.

I continue to be grateful for music, though I don't have any new bands to tell you about today.

I am grateful for photography.

I am grateful for this great time of year to go hiking - when all the bears and snakes are in hiding.

I am grateful for the legacy of my parents - a legacy that inspires me to create and to share those creations with others.

I am grateful for dental trips that come in under budget, under pain, and without a lecture. I am also grateful to have a dentist finally say "It actually doesn't look that bad."

Post Edit**
I do have music to share: Kenny Chesney, The Boston Typewriter Orchestra, eighth blackbird.

I am grateful for Twitter occasionally. I wasn't able to be at a friend's funeral today but I was able to follow it on Twitter.

3 comments:

  1. I'm jealous. My last dentist appt didn't work like that, and I'm thinking my next won't either!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh by the way..... I'm switching out photo a day for teaching sean on my blog roll again.... since I didn't even realize you were updating it! ;) Sorry, I know you love the pictures, but words are what I crave!

    And yikes. Mahon and I both need to go to the dentist. I anticipate mine will involve pain, money and a bad report, since I had a cavity I was supposed to get filled before I got married but it got lost somewhere in between those 3 hospitalizations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grr. Your readership is so high that when Photo a Day is listed my readership goes up and YOU comment more on PAD. I wish you would break your rule (just this once) and keep both up. I doubt anyone would notice.

    ReplyDelete