Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Meatloaf Sandwich ** Post Edit

Antioch, CA

Man I just love a waitress that can read your mind. All week long I have been thinking "When I go to Lumpy's this week I want something different. I need something different." I walked in all ready to demand a menu. As I walked in, my waitress came up to me in a rush: "We have something new and I instantly thought of you when they unveiled it." It was sooo good. However, it was not totally filling so I asked for the dessert menu (a first for me at Lumpy's). Today I came the closest to tasting my mother's cheesecake than any other time in the 6 years since her death. If you live nearby - take an opportunity to indulge yourself. You won't regret it.



**Post edit - I never found out if the mashed potatoes were from Idaho or not so I can't speak for their quality - but they tasted good.

No comments:

Post a Comment