Wednesday, October 25, 2006

It's officially Winter

Winter has finally come to Rexburg. It started snowing this morning at about 7:30 and it has been snowing ever since. The teacher closed the blinds in class today because so many of us were distracted watching the now fall. It's peaceful, beautiful and tranquil. It, of course, sucks to drive in, walk in, and sleep in, but it is so nice to play in and watch. (I'm trying to go figure out how to go sledding with a healing wrist.)

And for those of you that know about my feelings toward October - My October ended this morning at 7:30.

4 comments:

  1. we had a little bit of "snow" this morning and tonight, but it didn't stick-or last very long. Is it weird for me to envy your weather?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I hate snow. lol I'll keep my 85* weather, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. let it snow.. let it snow.. let it snow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was singing that all day yesterday...much to the dismay of some of my classmates.

    ReplyDelete