Sunday, October 8, 2006

Why not...If Katie can do this - so can I

A - Available: Yes, because making out with LC lacked substances and got boring.
A - Age: 27
A - Annoyance: right now - my cold; in general - people who walk on the grass & don't cross streets and railroads at designated crossings; Ooh and North Korea.

B - Best Feature: ummmm...according to others it's my eyes, but I think it's my passions
B - Beer: Budweiser - I don't drink it, but I must admit they have a better plant tour than Miller
B - Birthday: Dec 27


C - Crush: nyquil
C - Car: Cars are for family people - I drive a truck
C - Candy: Though I'm not supposed to have them - Reeses Peanut Butter Cups


D - Day or night: night
D - Dream Car: Toyota Tundra
D - Dogs or Cats: Dogs & cats are evil little things - give me some rats and I'm happy.


E - Egg nog: You know I hate throwing up - why even ask.


F - Favorite color(s): black or blue
F - Favorite Band: Queen, Yo yo Ma, Hilary Hahn, the Garden State Soundtrack,
Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo'ole - Oh, you wanted only one

G-Gummy Bears or Worms: No body likes me, everyone hates me, I guess I'll go eat...
G - Giver or taker: I'm more of a giver.


H - Hair Color: Dark brown
H - Height: 6'00"
H - Happy: I'm better now than I was 2 years ago but I'm still growing - trying to find out who sean is.


I - Ice Cream: Cookie Dough, though I recently had Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheese Cake and that was good
I - Instrument:The Kazoo, though i want to learn Banjo & Cello
I - Idols: Prophets

J - Jewelry: I wear my medica chains and the CTR ring my mom gave me
J - Job: Student, friend, Adaptive Services
J - Jail: Never been, though I have been to prison several times.


K - Kids: None that I know of, but I've dated women with kids a few times and so I could have kids and just not know it yet.
K - Kindergarten teacher: Oh crap! I don't know. Who ever wasn't KT's kindergarten teacher.


L - Longest Car Ride: There's a tie: Rexburg, ID to Oakland, CA & Miles City, MT to Madison WI- Both were 16 hours.
L - Lamest Inside Joke: All my inside jokes are way cool!

M - Meat: Dead cow or Dead chicken. I'm not a big fish fan though I will eat if it is made for me and is Salmon. I eat turkey twice a year.
M - Most missed person: my mom, though KNJ is a very close second
M - Movie Last Watched: Batman Begins (On a date last night)


N - Number of Siblings: 1
N - Number of Tattoos: 0...so far
N - Name: Sean

O - One wish: To be in love and to know where I'm going with life

P - Perfectionist?: at times

Q - Quick or Slow?: depends on what you're talking about
Q - Quiet?: When I'm around people I don't know very well, I'm very quiet. If we're good friends, I'm extremely loud and quite obnoxious at times.

R - Reason to smile: Dad, Brother, Sister and O
R - Reality TV Show: World Series of Poker, beyond that...I don't really watch reality TV.


S - Song Last Heard: "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" by Iz
S - Season: Summer
S - Shoes you're wearing: none. I'm trying to convince my self to go to bed


T - Time you woke up: The first time? I've been sick since about 10pm last night and coughed through the night.
T - Time you went to bed: 1AM
T - Time Now: 11:47 PM

U - Unpredictable: sometimes
U - Underwear: Yup


V - Vegetable you hate: asparagus
V - Vegetable you love: broccoli, corn; are 'shrooms a vegatable
V - Vacation spot: I haven't been to Disneyland in 9 years, but I still prefer CA, AZ, or WI any day.


W - Worst habit: changing majors
W - Where are you going to travel next: I'm not sure, Maybe Provo, maybe somewhere from the blog listed below.
W - Weather: We're expecting Snow this week...and I'm going camping in it. Grr.


X - X-tra special someone: John, my dad, my family in WI, Grandma, Papabear/Wawa...
X - X-rays: All over. I'd say well over 30. I'm surprised I don't glow in the dark.


Y - Year it is now: 2006
Y - Yellow: Not a great color
Z - Zoo Animal: Hippos, elephants, and polar bears (because all other bears are evil.)
Z - Zodiac Sign: I thought the Zodiac was a killer. He had signs too?

Thank's KT

7 comments:

  1. Tsk tsk tsk...don't you know that you're not supposed to make out at BYU-I? You're not supposed to make out AT ALL unless you're married. My bishop told us that at FHE one night up at Ricks. I was really bummed to hear that. Oh, and you're not supposed to get or give massages, either. Yeah, that was a sad night for me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and P.S. You had Mrs. Leon...just like me. I have pictures of cute little five year old Sean. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd like to see a five year old sean!!! You don't like corn or mushrooms... haven't i forced you to eat the two a time or four??? sorry sean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love corn and 'shrooms.

    Katie: A friend of mine was in Provo recently and attended a BYU ward. In the ward the bishop talked about NCMOs and ROTC - that you should never do either with a member of the opposite sex.

    Non-Commital Make-out
    Roll on the carpet

    I should graduate in July and then I can go back to places where girls think these and massages are just fine. (I really look forward to the day that I stop paying for massages.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also have a picture of 8 year old Sean,and one of 9 year old Sean. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want to see all pictures sean :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The three that are up are the only one I have.

    ReplyDelete