Thursday, November 8, 2007

San Diego Blanket Project

Hey Everyone, I just wanted to pass this along. Katie has a link on her blog to a San Diego Blanket Project. While it is no secret that I can't sew, knit, or do anything else crafty wise,I wanted to let you know that - if you are crafty, unlike me - there is a gathering of 8 inch squares that is on going. With the help of those of you who are crafty, blankets will be given to those who have not even a home to call their own. If you can help - please do. I hate to use the tired phrase - but united we stand. Or more precise - united we help rebuild the lives of our neighbors.

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link. I am going to include this on Fancy Simple tomorrow -hopefully we can help those who need it most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds really cool- thanks for the info

    ReplyDelete