Monday, April 7, 2008

Stolen from Dun who stole from Gu

A - Attached or single? single, but always open to changing that. I'm going through a K crush session again - 2 Kristens and a KNJ
B - Best friend? Melinda (though Gu and Dun are a close tied second)
C - Cake or pie? ice cream. Oh wait, was that not an option?
D - Day of choice? Saturday
E - Essential item? My camera
F - Favorite color? Blue
G - Gummy bears or worms? worms (mainly because of the song)
H - Hometown? Fremont, CA (but I will claim Rexburg in a heart beat)
I - Indulgences? Donuts
J - January or July? July, though I love having fireworks on Martin Luther King day and attending the MLK Bar B Q each year.
K - Kids? No but I'm more than willing to get someone pregnant with my child.
L - Life isn't complete without? Family and friends
M- Marriage date? Soon?
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 1 Brother. One Sister-in-law.
O - Oranges or apples? Apples (mainly because I throw up oranges, yellows and browns)
P - Phobias or fears? Heights, live snakes, bears, bees
Q - Quote? I have two: "And I'll just take another 24." & "And I know that, suffering or no suffering, nothing is worth more than this day."
R - Reason to smile? Gardening
S- Season of choice? Late Spring to early Fall.
T - Tag six: Ummm Melinda might steal this from me. Brad might as well, but I choose not to tag anyone.
U - Unknown fact about me? I took tap dance for 3 years and I know how to wiggle my ears.
V - Vegetable? Zucchini
W - Worst habit? biting my fingernails
X - X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound. I just love having all that gooey stuff on my skin.
Y - Your favorite food? Donuts, angel hair pasta, home made cinnamon rolls. Oh, and Steak.
Z - Zebra or horse? Zebra. Who doesn't love a felony horse?

6 comments:

  1. You and Pres. Monson are the only two people I know that can wiggle their ears...that's a pretty elite group!

    Tap dancing? How much would I pay to see Sean tap-dancing? I'd say probably the low four figures (if I had it). Sean, that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were a fellow tapper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thus the "Unknown fact about Sean." I've been engaged to two girls and I don't think either one of them knew. It is a secret that I keep pretty buried, but I know who reads this and wasn't concerned about bring it up to the surface. I'm currently searching my videos to see if I have a copy of my tapping talent and if I can find it I will post it here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tag? Does that mean I need to do this thing? I mean, everybody knows I'm a sucker for these, but now I'm being "tagged" for them?

    Though, it sure would make for an easy post...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know if you read my post on "Some reasons I may not be visiting your site", but you'd do well to read reason number nine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. But Brad it's only been two weeks, not 4 weeks. I still have two weeks to post something funny, mundane or educational. Patience.

    ReplyDelete