Sunday, March 1, 2009

over the rainbow and into a cake


Oakland CA

Last night at the concert I had the following conversation:

Ben - Happy Birthday Sean
me - Thanks but my birthday was 2 months ago.
Ben - Oh -- Well then why is my wife making a cake for you?
me - She mentioned on Facebook that she was making cakes and asked if any one would want one. You know how much I love your wife's cooking so I said why not. I'm bringing her some Green Velvet Cake as an exchange.
Ben - Oh. Okay.

Tonight at the concert (the top picture is Jenny Oaks Baker playing "Over the Rainbow"), Allysa gave me a cake (that is delicious). On the top of the cake reads "It's not your Birthday." I'm not sure if that is more for me or her Husband to realize.

1 comment:

  1. I love the unbirthday cake. For some reason the fancy lettering just to say it's not your birthday really made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete