Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Embarrassing moments in the life of Sean



I'm 6 feet tall. I'm actually 6 feet even. Ironically, my shower head in the apartment shower is 5 foot 10 inches up on the wall. For the most part, this isn't a problem, until I get to cleaning my hair. I either need to kneel or I just sit on the shower floor (which I clean all the time so don't get all scared about germs.) I also have a tendency to sit in the shower because I'm tired in the morning and sitting there allows the warm water to wake me up and it allows my legs some more time to not use up their energy.

This morning I was sitting down when I noticed it was time to get out and get dressed and go to work. I went to stand up when my head hit the cold water knobby thing. I got to tell you that that hurt. It hurt so much that I woke up a roommate (actually, I think it was my head hitting athat actually woke him up). And now I have a small bump on my head from where it hit.

The Moral of the story - when I get older I'm buying a house with a bigger shower stall (like the one above that I tried 5 times to position down here).

No comments:

Post a Comment